If you are online, you can mouse over parts of the directions to get some tool tips. Otherwise, you can print this recipe out without the tooltips to add to a recipe book.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Easy directions for spaghetti and meat sauce
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 44g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You will need
- Stove or induction plate
- Measuring cup (1 cup)
- [simple_tooltip content='It does not have to be wooden, but be careful. Plastic can burn and metals get hot.']Wooden[/simple_tooltip] spoon or ladle
- Tomato sauce
- Ground meat
- Noodles (we use gluten free rice noodles)
Gather the items you will need and go to the [simple_tooltip content='Or wherever you plan to cook the spaghetti. It does not have to be a literal kitchen if you have the supplies to cook it elsewhere, such as in an RV or on an induction plate'] kitchen[/simple_tooltip]
- Basil (We do not use specific measurements, but 1 cap full should be fine.)
- Oregano (About 1/2 (one half) a cap full)
- Garlic (crush up a clove, or use a cap full)
- Salt (just a couple shakes from a shaker)
- Create a cup of spices by adding 1 cap of basil, 1/2 cap of oregano, some garlic, and some salt into a cup.
- Get meat
- Put meat in pot
- Turn stove on to [simple_tooltip content='For some stoves, this may be a number instead. Use 7 or 8.']medium high[/simple_tooltip]
- Cook meat in the pot until it is not pink. Use the spoon to stir the meat around until it is no longer pink.
- [simple_tooltip content='Ask for help from someone if needed.']Drain the liquid[/simple_tooltip] from the meat into a jar.
- Add the [simple_tooltip content='This was made during the preparation part.']cup of spices[/simple_tooltip] into the pot
- Add the tomato sauce to the pot
- Stir the ingredients in the pot with the spoon
- Add 1 cup of water to the pot
- Add the noodles to the pot
- [simple_tooltip content='Repeat this step until your spaghetti is as soft as you like it to be. Longer cook times make softer noodles.']Stir for 30 seconds then wait for 2 minutes.[/simple_tooltip]
- Serve when ready
- You can experiment with this recipe and make many alterations to it.
I-F Club https://i-f.club/