If you are online, you can mouse over parts of the directions to get some tool tips. Otherwise, you can print this recipe out without the tooltips to add to a recipe book.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Easy directions for spaghetti and meat sauce
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 44g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You will need
- Stove or induction plate
- Measuring cup (1 cup)
- spoon or ladle
- Tomato sauce
- Ground meat
- Noodles (we use gluten free rice noodles)
Gather the items you will need and go to the
- Basil (We do not use specific measurements, but 1 cap full should be fine.)
- Oregano (About 1/2 (one half) a cap full)
- Garlic (crush up a clove, or use a cap full)
- Salt (just a couple shakes from a shaker)
- Create a cup of spices by adding 1 cap of basil, 1/2 cap of oregano, some garlic, and some salt into a cup.
- Get meat
- Put meat in pot
- Turn stove on to
- Cook meat in the pot until it is not pink. Use the spoon to stir the meat around until it is no longer pink.
- from the meat into a jar.
- Add the into the pot
- Add the tomato sauce to the pot
- Stir the ingredients in the pot with the spoon
- Add 1 cup of water to the pot
- Add the noodles to the pot
- Serve when ready
- You can experiment with this recipe and make many alterations to it.
I-F Club http://i-f.club/